>> Pre Register 2018-10-24 11:30 2018-10-24 12:30 Africa/Johannesburg Auction for Grahamstown – Student accommodation Auction for Grahamstown – Student accommodation happening at Unit 17, Doves On Huntly, 1 Scotts Avenue, Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, Unit 17, Doves On Huntly, 1 Scotts Avenue,
Eastern Cape, Lauren Gaspar firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Type: residential
- Auction Venue: Auction Inc Head Office – 41 West Street, Houghton Estate, 2198
- Wednesday 24 October @ 12:30
- Registration from 11:30am
This rare and lucrative investment apartment is fully furnished, and equipped comprising of the following:
- 3 bedrooms, all en-suite
- Kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery, Microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, wall cabinets and television
- Each bedroom has a desk, chair and bed and is connected to the Rhodes fibre network (Resnet).
- The electricity is on a pre-paid meter.
- Open plan living area leading onto a balcony
- Undercover secure parking
- View of the monument
- The building is fingerprint access controlled.
- Alarm security system
- This apartment is located in a sought after building in town and close to Rhodes University.
- The apartment is fully let to three students until the end of November at R3 650 each (R10 150). could be increased to R4 300 per month.
- Student leases are signed from 1 December to 31 November each year.
Property address: Unit 17, Doves On Huntly, 1 Scotts Avenue, Grahamstown
Auction Address: Masingita House, 41 West Street Houghton Estate Gauteng
Auction Date: 2018-10-24
Viewing Start Time: 11:30
Auction Start Time: 12:30